Comments may be sent to american.scumbags@gmail.com

Monday, December 12, 2011

!TONGUE LASHING!



[1]

Whenever I raise the point that Greedy Pigs (a.k.a. police) and Greedy Hosers (a.k.a. firefighters) receive obscene salaries, benefits, and pensions, a Greedy Pig, Greedy Hoser, or some yahoo always says “well, who you gonna call to come save you?”


  • I’m going to call the Greedy Pigs or Greedy Hosers to "save me" because I am forced, against my will, to pay taxes that pay for the Greedy Pigs’ and Greedy Hosers’ obscene salaries, benefits, and pensions. 
  • Because I am forced, against my will, to pay for the service, I'll use the service. 
  • I do NOT have the right to choose not to pay taxes and, thus, not to pay for the Greedy Pigs’ and Greedy Hosers’ obscene salaries, benefits, and pensions. 

[2]

Whenever I raise the point that Greedy Pigs (a.k.a. police) and Greedy Hosers (a.k.a. firefighters) receive obscene salaries, benefits, and pensions, a Greedy Pig, Greedy Hoser, or some yahoo always says “well, look how much professional athletes and other entertainers are paid!”


  • I have the right to choose not to buy tickets, clothing, etc. sold by professional sports teams or other entertainment companies and, thus, not to pay for professional athletes’ and/or entertainers' salaries, benefits, and pensions. 
  • Again, I do NOT have the right to choose not to pay taxes and, thus, not to pay for the Greedy Pigs’ and Greedy Hosers’ obscene salaries, benefits, and pensions. 

[3]


Police and fire services are a monopoly that the Greedy Pigs and Greedy Hosers have ruthlessly exploited to the detriment of hardworking taxpayers.  Greedy Pigs and Greedy Hosers do NOT need to compete in the marketplace to attract and retain customers (i.e. taxpayers). Worse, customers (i.e. taxpayers) are unable to “shop around” for a better price and/or better service.

“Since monopolies are the only provider, they can set pretty much any price they choose, regardless of demand, because they know the consumer has no choice. They can also supply inferior products. They are also bad for an economy because the manufacturer has no incentive to innovate, and provide "new and improved" products.” (By Kimberly Amadeo; About.com; source: http://useconomy.about.com/od/glossary/g/monopoly.htm)


No comments:

Post a Comment